יום שישי, 8 באפריל 2011

Free writing-Millions of footprints

I was walking in the woods when suddenly I saw something strange on the path ahead. There were millions of tiny footprints coming out of the bushes, crossing the path, and disappearing into the bushes on the other side. I had some free time so I decided to follow the footprints. In last Monday morning I came back to the woods and I start to follow the footprints. I walked and walked and then the woods over and all the footprints over too. It's so strange! When I was at home I thought why I didn't see anything. And then I find out-I was needed to go at night. In Thursday I came back to the woods in the night and I heard a strange voice and someone began to run after me.
In an afraid step I turned around and he was ankle David! It was a trick! He took a shape of footprints and drowned them in the ground.
Is a good end no?


2 תגובות: